A leader in devices for extreme temperatures (-55°C to +225°C), Cissoid continues rolling out new SOI-based products for power management, power conversion and signal conditioning. Additions over the last year include:
- FUJI, a High Reliability 3.5W DC-DC Converter with Triple Output 5V, 3.3V & 1.8V
- CHT-RIGEL, a High Reliability Adjustable Voltage Regulator for up to 30V input and 100mA output
- AMALTHEA, a High-Temperature, General Purpose 80V / 3A Dual Diode
- OPAL, A High-Precision Dual Op Amps for up to 175°C and 225°C Applications.
- A High-Temperature N-Channel MOSFET Transistor 80V / 1A in a Tiny SMD Package
- VOLGA, a High-Temperature, High-Speed, Rail-to-Rail Comparator in a Tiny TDFP Package
Cissoid products are used in mission-critical systems as well as in applications requiring long term reliability (most will even operate over a record temperature range of 500°C). The company, which in recent months has also announced additional distribution channels, supplies leaders in the Oil&Gas, Aeronautics, Industrial and Automotive markets.