Silicon Europe (an alliance of Europe’s leading micro- and nanoelectronics clusters) and the SOI Consortium have organized an SOI Workshop on the 7th of July 2015, during the 10th Silicon Saxony Day in Dresden.
Here’s the agenda:
- Quick Introduction
- More than Moore Market Analysis and Opportunities (Yole)
- Power SOI and applications (NXP)
- Foundry offer (GlobalFoundries)
- FD-SOI status review (Giorgio Cesana, SOI Consortium)
- Analog/RF, sensors and MEMS in SOI: demos and performance assessment (Denis Flandre, UCL)
- Automotive IC needs (Infineon)
The workshop, which runs from 1:30 – 4:30, will be held in English. There is an entry fee (waived for students) for Silicon Saxony Day, but once you’re in, the SOI Workshop is free.