Registration is open for GlobalFoundries’ technical webinar, “How to Implement an ARM Cortex-A17 Processor in 22FDX 22nm FD-SOI Technology” (click here to go to the registration page). The webinar will cover the optimal steps to successfully implement ARM® Cortex®-A Series* processors using 22FDXTM 22nm FD-SOI technology.
GF Design Enablement Fellow Dr. Joerg Winkler will address:
- Differentiated features of 22FDX including body-bias
- Digital implementation flow using the Cadence tool suite
- Initial 22FDX power-performance-area (PPA) results of an ARM Cortex sub-module
- Understanding implementation details and results
This webinar will take place April 26, 2016 at10:00 am Pacific Time.
BTW, GF’s already done quite a few 22FDX-related webinars and videos – click here to see the current list.
~ ~ ~
* Per ARM, “Cortex-A processors are specifically designed to execute complex functions and applications such as those required by consumer devices like smartphones and tablets. Their performance efficiency is also making them an increasingly popular choice for servers and enterprise applications where large core clusters can be combined for optimal solutions.”